Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lower Crap


I debated on whether or not to report this or not, but I got worked on the Lower yesterday. It's been fishing well for awhile now and I'm not sure if it was the fish or me...probably me. It was windy, busy, and cooler than I would have expected so who knows. Went planned on fishing all afternoon and to try some spots that are a little more off the beaten path. I think that we were fishing water that was a little faster than where the fish are holding. Also, I was pretty resistent to the idea of changing flies so it was kind of crawdad or nothing. I guess I've had enough days like that in my life to know when it's time to walk away so we bailed after an hour or two.

I've got some guide trips out there this week so I hope it was just me and not the fish.

1 comment:

Josh Bergan said...

I and a couple buddies were there too - we also found it tough, and we fished some holes that definitely have many fish. Who knows....