Thursday, January 24, 2013

012412

I think the world is out to get me! Spent another hour talking about NZ today with another dude heading down there in a month. I have asked my wife if there is any scenario in which she sees me going to NZ this year with her blessing. After an initial response that went something like..."do you want to come back home after you go?"... I did detect a slight wavering. I have noted the beginning of a crack in the wall...will keep you posted.
Besides that, wrapped up most of the gooch order today and am going to try to get some things sorted out in regards to MO dates by early next week. Looks like I am headed up there starting April 23 or so and will probably be working up there through the end of May or up to Memorial Day if I can make it all work.

No comments: