Tuesday, February 05, 2013

020512


We started construction yesterday on removing one of the walls in the shop which will give us another 25% or so of retail space. It was kind of funny how it started yesterday as the dismantling began as an attempt to see where some vent went and ended with a call to an electrician and a pile of sheet rock in the back room. Just rollin' with it at this stage, but the result should be good for everyone.

Why bigger you ask? Well, that's a complicated answer having to do with the fact that my rent is what it is, so I might as well use all of the space being the driving factor. Also, we have pretty much outgrown our existing space during the season. So, if you got it...might as well use it is my reasoning.

Bite the tongue I keep telling myself.



No comments: