Thursday, February 14, 2013

021413


New Tenkara AYU in the shop.
Man its been Manic. Sometime I bite off a bit more than I can chew when it comes to the execution of the finer points of a Master Plan. Databases, websites, and the relationships those two things share do not fall anywhere along the spectrum of things that I have knowledge of. I'm a better planner than doer.
That's where I've been this week.
The wall is coming down this weekend, so the next few weeks should be awesome as I do my best to not completely destroy the shop both physically and virtually. Good news for me is that it looks like I am making a run to Utah early next week and...if the weather and money gods allow...I might even fish the Green for a day.
Also,  Josh Stanish is our guest fly tier this Saturday morning at the shop. I forgot to put it in the paper so please pass the word along as he always does a great job and makes it fun.

No comments: