Tuesday, June 11, 2013

061113

Watching the sunrise just north of the Tetons this morning outside Ashton, ID. Along the bank of the Fall River. Drinking some joe, puffing on my ecig and enjoying the life.
Spent the day yesterday lookint at new Patagonia stuff for next spring and talking with other retailers about the business in general. Good vibes all around right now in the industry. Gucci has a great new women's wader lineup for next year and some killer new welded, waterproof fishing bags, both of which we are excited about getting into the hands of sour customers.
Fishing the Fall River today and then Charlie and I head back to BA. I'm looking forward to being home for awhile, getting back in the shop, watching my 6 yr old play soccer, and eating dinner with my wife on our deck. Wouldn't mind fishing the lower Madison either!

No comments: