Thursday, February 20, 2014

0222014

Whoa nelly I can't believe it has been so long since I have added value to the digital world. Things have been busy with the shop and the database BS of which I gather has been exhaustive to most, entertaining to few. The bitter reality is that to truly live the dream…one must eat a lot of ambien.
I was going to try to fish today, but the weather looks less inviting than I care for…so back to the dream I go.
 Hunting and pecking across the internet - I am honestly surprised that I have not come across Al Gore's original code by now - trying to find pictures of the various colors of antron, zlon, plastic sheeting, and coyote fur so that I can field that wonderful array of questions from consumers online too…"why don't you carry raccoon in hot uv purple" or "gosh, I wish that you had that color of pink dubbing in a smaller pack…$1.95 is just too much!" I guess we wouldn't do it if we didn't love it and all those folks looking for the thing that doesn't exist.
My answer to those questions? Get a dead drift...you would be surprised at what those fish will eat!

No comments: