Tuesday, April 19, 2016

041916

I'm not saying this for certain, but I'm kind of saying it because I know there are a bunch of you that follow me on this blog. Life has gotten too busy and I just simply don't have the time to do it all when it comes to this social media thing.
We have a new website at finsandfeathersonline.com and I am going to focus my blogging efforts there from now on. Various social media outlets like Google +, Facebook, You Tube, & Instagram are coming to replace the old dinosaurs like this one, but they all take time.
So, give me a week or so to figure it out and thanks for your patience. The only thing I really like about having this little internet nook is the ability to throw some zingers out there every once in awhile at the various tools I encounter in life. I know that there are a bunch of you that look forward to my take on the world from time to time, and I really appreciate all of your support over the years.
In the meantime, start following the blog on our website and checking out our various social media efforts !

No comments: