Monday, December 12, 2016

121216

Things have been quiet for the last week around here, which is a good thing in my book. Still battling the kidney stones, get them zapped on Thursday. Been taking some Oxy the last few days as they don't want me taking any ibuprofen or aspirin a few days prior to the zap. I'm becoming a fan of this oxy stuff though.
I wish I had some fishing stuff to report on, but I got nothing. It was really cold around here until yesterday...and it's getting cold once again. I imagine that the rivers are still pretty chunky with slush ice, at least in the mornings anyway. We have been seeing a few folks come through the shop on their way to the water for sure, but more Christmas shoppers than anything.
We have been getting a lot of fly tying stuff in the last week. I think we already have a lot, but the guys seemed pretty intent on adding a few new things which turned into a whole lot of new things.
Anyway, I'm still here...hope you are too!

No comments: