Friday, February 15, 2019

Life Goes


Back from another fun-filled adventure to the Bayou heartland with Matty. Weather was borderline, water was dirty, fish seemed as cold as the bite. The food was awesome. The experience was as good as ever, maybe even a little bit better, to be honest.

Matty is growing up...almost 12 years old. This was probably the last trip that he'll have to wear a life jacket while running around the boats. It has been so fun for me to have him be into fishing the way he always has been. I love sharing the moments with him, the fish are just a bonus. It is all about the adventure and living in the moment with him, I'm so lucky to be able to be his co-pilot through much of it right now.

I'm not looking forward to the days ahead when I once again become a stupid idiot in the eyes of my son. At least I know they are coming!

No comments: