Friday, January 12, 2007

Man it's Cold.

Went to the bookstore this evening, it is a chilly -20. There's just no fishing to be had when it's that cold. BUT it was 80 in New Zealand and I'll be there in a little over a week.

Things have been crazy at work the last few weeks with preperations for being gone a month. Rick and I have been working on the computers all day for about 3 weeks now on the e-commerce part of our site. We added a lot of new products and went with a whole new platformfor ease of maintenance. I'll throw some links up late next week. Overall it looks good, is easy to use, and has a lot of product on it. I'm about halfway through the flies and will be fininshed by Tuesday.

I am packing this weekend so that we can get all my stuff out of my "office" at home which is about to be turned into a nursery for our April newcomer. That was one battle that wasn't even worth fighting!

So, I will be adding posts to the blog while in New Zealand...with pictures now that I have figured that out...it only took a year. There'll be a few more before I go. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail or make some comments on the blog and I'll get back to you when I can.

I get back from NZ on Feb 21 (the day before my brithday) and then head to Arkansas on Feb 28 to fish the White and Norfork with Gabe and my uncles.

No comments: