Saturday, January 20, 2007

Twas the Night Before NZ

It's 12:30 am, my flight leaves in 4 hours, I've packed, repacked, and then unpacked to repack several times in the last 24 hours. All of my bags are filled to capacityand my check-ins are right at the 50lbs limit. I have to spend the next 2 days in LA because of poor planning and frequent flyer miles. I can't buy anything there because I have no room for anything.

Oh well, I'm excited as hell about my trip and I can't sleep. I've always been this way though. I rememebr going Turkey hunting with my dad and his best friend when I was 14 or 15. I stayed up all night in the bathroom reading hunting magazines. I've been known to drive all night to get to a duck blind at first light . It's what I do.

I'll try to get some sleep so that I can watch some football at some bar in LA tomorrow!

No comments: