Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September to remember

Things have been going good here around SW Montana the last couple of weeks. We've had some weird weather but it's been very nice the last few days. Fishing continues to pretty solid throughout the region on hoppere, nymphs, and some streamer action. We need some cloudy days again to get the fish chasing sculpins some more though.
Hebgen dam is still broke and I hope that they fix it soon or we could be in for some serious issues next year...unless we get a heap of snow again that is. They are supposedly working on it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things happen soon.
I've been all over the places the last 10 days with my favorites being the Lower Madison and Gallatin. The stone has been good too, but I've been sticking closer to home and avoiding some of the crowds. 

No comments: