Friday, February 05, 2010

Getting Caught Up

I leave for NZ next Tuesday and it seems like the closer it gets, the more behind I am on things that need to get done. We've been updating the store's website for the past couple of months, developing a Facebook page, teaching fly tying classes, booking trips for 2010, and taking care of folks heading out around here. So it has been busy.

I never thought that I would be proficient at any level with Dreamweaver and working in Photoshop layers.  Just was not part of the plan. Never thought I'd mention Dreamweaver on a fishing blog!

Anyway, our Saturday free tying seminars kick off this Saturday with Tim Tollet from Frontier Anglers in Dillon. In addition to be a great guy, he is a helluva tier and has some really good insight into fishing those Dillon waters. We've got a live video feed on a TV screen in the shop this year to make it easier for everyone to see what's going on.

I'll be in the shop today and Monday if anyone needs to get ahold of me before the trip and you can always get me through e-mail if you want to try to get some 2010 dates nailed down. Bookings have been busier than usual for this time of year, so you may want to call and at least get some dates blocked off for you.

No comments: