Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting ready to head out for some fishing today and typing here on the computer seems like amore prudent expenditure of my time today. I've been trying to get out for a couple of weeks now but other responsibilities and a bout with the flu bug have been keeping me away from the river. So, I'm going today...weather be damned.

It kind of feels like those mid-summer mornings except that it's not summer, the sun just came up, there's snow on the ground, and it's around 25 or so outside. So, why does it feel like summer? Right now, as I do just about everyday in the season, I'm trying to figure out where the hell to go! It's looking like the Upper Madison is probably the choice as it comes down to the lesser of all the evils. The wind is only blowing 15-20 in Ennis this morning versus 20+ just about everywhere else. I could complain, but then again I could be in New Jersey on this fine Saturday morning...wondering what the fishing in Montana is like right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes. That would be my situation.