Monday, January 17, 2011

Photos

As most of you know, I've been trying to sort out how to operate a camera the last couple of year...with very little success I might add. Be that what it may...I have nevertheless dumped mucho mucho pesos into this whole endeavor and even more of time. Mostly because it seemed interesting and a natural extension of what I already do...FISH.
So, I've had a great time with it, learned a lot, read a lot, and have a plethora of amazing photo equipment and very few decent images. I've taken the better images that I have and have put them online as a portfolio for the time being. The plan is to add more as I go and to begin marketing them more heavily in the next year. At this stage, I just wanted to have a portfolio online. The web hosting service I'm using also does printing and rights management so I should be able to add that stuff as well once I get things organized better.
In the meantime, if you want to check it out, go to http://finsandfeathersphoto.photoshelter.com/ . I plan on starting to upload the better images from my various shoots from here on out so check back every once in awhile to see what's been going on in that part of my life.

The weather has been perfect for winter fishing the last few days. Maybe a little windy, but I've heard good things about the lower and the Gallatin. Going to try to get out for an afternoon later this week if the weather holds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got some very nice stuff there. Pictures that will sell. Check lots of books and magazines to see the kinds of pictures that they are buying and publishing.... and you'll have a good idea what sells. But by all means take pictures of stuff that looks good to you... what you like.

Oh, I give you permission to use that picture of me with the Tenkara rod in my mouth if you like.
LOL LOL LOL
Aloha,
Stan