Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Thinking about May on the Mo?

The hills are full of early snow and it just keeps coming! We are feeling as good about this coming season as we have had in year! Lots of cold snow is making for a terrific 2011 outlook.

Believe it or not, we have been getting new inquiries almost daily about fishing this summer and are already booking a few days. So, start looking at your calendars and lets get some things on the books before I become too overbooked.

I am planning on spending May up on the Missouri again this year. It;s the best time of year to fish the river there with virtually no crowds until Memorial Day Weekend, I've already got several trips booked up there and would like to end up with 20-25 days between May 5 and June 5. For many of you , this is new water and scenery...trust me that the fishing will be great.

It is completely worth it in terms of catching lots of nice -large Rainbows that end up getting pretty beat up later in the year. Either fly into Helena and rent a car or Fly to Bozeman and I can pick you up or meet you up there. My guests generally stay at Crosscurrent in the hotel rooms that sleep 2 and run about $99 a night. Let me know through e-mail what dates will work and I'll at least get the dates locked in...these trips usually book pretty quickly so I'd suggest setting something up in the next few weeks.

Our 2010 Rates are still in effect for 2011, so Missouri days run $450 for 2 or more days with me. $495 for a second boat, $495 for a single day. Includes lunch, flies and equipment if needed.

No comments: