Friday, January 14, 2011

Lite Blog

Yes the blog has been light as of late - but with good reason. I've just been busy and there hasn't been much to report on my end regarding the fishin' world.

Before I start with my BS, the New York Times just put an article on my wife's (Christine Foreman) research project in Antarctica. Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/4manscience

We moved some things around in the shop which turned into a bigger project than we had expected, but it has turned out well. Charlie and I both had the flu the last week, so that's slowed things down. I've been working on building a photography website at night -should have something to show everyone in a few weeks.

Also I've been on a whirl wind tour of various sports bars around the nation fielding questions about my "road to glory" fantasy football season. It's been busy but I hope to pass on some of my gridiron fantasy knowledge and strategies to everyone next year for the one time price of $9.99 plus $14.95 S&H. But that's not all....order before 9 am tomorrow and I'll also include my best guesses at Hockey Success - a $4.95 value by itself...for free! To Order, just call Vann's Appliance Customer Service in Missoula and ask for "Rick."

No comments: