Monday, September 05, 2011

The real Labor Day


Did a little shop time this morning and then ran out to the Gallatin with John and Jimmy to mess around with my new underwater photo gear while they tried to catch some fish. Lots of bugs out but little fish activity this afternoon. John swore it was ez two days ago. The canyon looked good though and it was nice to be on a river without a rod or worrying about somebody with a rod trying to make it bend.

Getting things ready for a few off days now ahead of me with an old friend from way down under. Selwyn has been guiding me in NZ pretty much on every trip I've taken down there. I could gush about him for awhile, but I figure I'll have a better sense of it all in a few days so I will restrain myself.  Should get some fishing in nevertheless.

No comments: