Wednesday, October 12, 2011

And another


Had the day off today so Neuman and I headed to the upper to see if we could find some glory. Should have known better. Nymphing was slow but we did find some fish and I ended up losing a very nice fish and getting a few on streamers. Pitching 250 gr depth charge with some articulated junk and some split, slow swing but fish are finally getting interested.

Back to playing with spreadsheets tomorrow and getting fly orders sorted back in the V-room. Less and less folks around now, amazing how fast the season went by. I went and got a cortisone shot the day before yesterday to help me out with tendinitis in my elbow. Should have done that awhile ago as it is amazing how much better I feel. Today was the first day that I was able to actually fish for more than a few minutes without being in pain. Pain free is awesome!

No comments: