Monday, December 05, 2011

1205

Frosty morning today here in the ol' Gallatin Valley. Spent the weekend doing family stuff like going to the Christmas Stroll, buying a Christmas tree, and hanging some lights outside. Also squeezed in a few hours of  football.

Need to go fishing! Things have been busy around the shop with the minutia like closing out years' end outfitting paperwork, wrapping up orders, and working on marketing materials. I haven't trout fished in MT since late October and it's killin' me! Might just have to call in sick one day soon if it ever warms back up on a day that I can get away.

I'm attending a meeting in Ennis tomorrow to get educated on the impending changes to how the Madison is regulated. It's being hosted by FOAM, so if you are a guide or outfitter that works on the Madison...please show up too...it's important!

Off to Missoula later in the week for a day of chasing hippies around with my 4 year old. My wife is giving a lecture about something microbial at UM, so Matty and I decided to tag along for the day.

No comments: