Thursday, February 23, 2012

plan a to z to a

We\'ve been kind of buggerred up by the weather since yesterday so things are uncertain at the time. By uncertain I mean that we went from plan a to b to a to c to f to a to b to g to d to a to e to a. We ended up with a modified version of plan a and here we are.
So now it\'s time to wait for things to clear and try to minimize the head banging until things come right.
We\'re up by Hokitika tonight and we\'ll see where we end up tomorrow. Best described as an unplanned plan in action right now.

Merrill found a piggie on the ahuiruiri yesterday before th sky opened up.

No comments: