Tuesday, December 03, 2013

120313

Hard to believe, but nobody came in the shop today to pick up a few flies for the afternoon rise on the lower! It's so cold out right now…damn cold. Good day for tying flies apparently as we had lots of people stopping in, braving the weather, looking for odd things that only a devout tyer could want. I spent most of the day reconciling and analyzing RIO sales and working on our order for next year. The last big order I have left and then it's on to outfitter logs and end of year reports.
Done traveling for awhile, until the end of January anyway. I have a couple of big trips planned for 2014 and then I think I'm going to take it easy on the travels for awhile. Although I love to travel and fish new places, I have to admit that it has taken its toll on me. Always behind and missing out on something here at home. So, Belize in March and Bolivia in June…probably Redfish again next fall. Going back east to do a couple of fly fishing shows late January.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, that is quite a travel sacrifice. Down to Belize/Boliva/Redfishing?