Tuesday, December 17, 2013

121713


Another glorious day here in SW Montana that felt less like winter than many days that are sure to come our way. Databases, BS'ing about fishing, and roaming the digital morass of the never ending e-commerce project were the highlights of my day.
Still, there were some significant victories today than I unfortunately can not share without coming across as a total dick. I'm not saying that I'm not a dick, but I do like to leave as little cyber evidence of my dickness as possible - those things can come back to bite me! It was a good day for the good guys, nevertheless.
I may have spent a little time thinking about how good the life is and how fortunate I am to be living this particular life. A life on, in, and around the water is not a bad way to spend the one life I have. This past year has been an amazing one for me in those regards and I am truly grateful, thankful, and appreciative of all the angling world has brought to my soul this year.
From the Bighorn last January with a longtime buddy, the MO in the spiring with friends a plenty, to that place we aren't supposed to go with a handful of new friends, to a summer of Montana water and fishes, a road trip here or there with Rainman, an unforgettable few days in the Park with friends old and new, to the Cajun Slam fest…it has been an unforgettable year for me. I even think I said at one point that I no longer harbor any malice towards FWP. It has been a year of cleansing, living, fishing, and most importantly…friends. Thank you all for sharing the water and the life aquatic with me!

No comments: