Friday, January 17, 2014

011714


I made it to Boston yesterday following a rather uneventful day of travel to America's beloved east coast. Sure, there may have been some mumblings and rumblings as the alarm exploded next to my head at 4 am to make sure I made it to BZN by 5am…but who ever really likes that flight anyway? A few bumps along the way, but all went well and I rode with some other ff cohorts under a tunnel and round the woods to the convention center here in Marlborough, MA for 3 days of the immersion into the fly fishing world once again!
Whether it's online, in the shop, or in person I really would rather do nothing with my life more than either fish or talk about trying to catch fish. So, I am looking forward to the next few days which will hopefully provide lots of talking about fishing rather than databases, sales projections, and process management! If you are in the area…stop on by!

No comments: