Wednesday, October 08, 2014
Foot Tractors from Patagucci
We are now carrying the Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boots, the next elite wading boot, raises the standards for all wading boots.
Here’s the problem: Steel studs, cleats or screw heads are too hard—they skate down rock surfaces like fingernails on a blackboard. Felt wears out quickly, slides on mud and algae and can carry invasive species. Here’s the solution: Our new Foot Tractor Wading Boots with next-generation aluminum bar technology. The new, more aggressively shaped aluminum bars are just hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to conform to rock surfaces. They also grip well on muddy trails, won’t accumulate snow and don’t hold moisture. In other words, they offer the wading traction we’ve been looking for all our lives. Made with fast-drying synthetic leather and Venergy monofilament mesh panels, Foot Tractors offer industrial-strength support and protection in a light, comfortable boot.
• Clarino synthetic leather upper for the finest in lightweight and durability, even after extended flexing in wet environments
• Venergy monofilament mesh paneling for quick drainage and weight reduction
• Oversized toe box and heel cup feature Texon trilaminate to help protect heel and toe from rock impact and foot compression
• Sticky rubber lugged sole with inset multi-directional gripping aluminum bar design
• Clarino synthetic leather upper with Venergy monofilament mesh panels; Texon trilaminate toe box and heel counter; multi-directional gripping designed aluminum bars.
• 1899 g (4 lbs 3.2 oz)
• Made in China.
This style is replacing the Patagonia Rock Grip with aluminum bars wading boot. We still have a few of the older versions in stock and they are now on sale through our online store.