Thursday, March 05, 2015

030515

Last minute craziness as we make our way to the pint of getting ready to get out of town. Yes, I'm still nicotine free and no I have not come close to actually harming anyone in the last 48 hours. Looking forward to getting away with the family, trying out some new flies, lines, etc. for a couple days in the salt. Mostly looking forward to not feeling like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off for week!
Spring weather is on its way and that typically means that the spring break week will have some solid fishing around the Bozone. Personally, I'd be looking for some calm weather and head east to the Yellowstone if I were to be around. Streamer fishing should be getting alright over there later in the week if the weather does what it says, maybe some BWO's will be around too…

No comments: