Sunday, February 21, 2016

022115

Had a delightful trip to Louisiana last week. Good weather, good fishing, good, food, and good company. Only suck part of the trip was plane delays coming home.
Some of the things that I learned on the trip?
First off - and I say this in a humble voice - I am a really, really, really highly -skilled fly fisherman. Maybe the best that I have ever known. Now that I've said it, it's out there…I speak only truths. Bread pudding is really, really filling. I will never eat bone marrow of any sort. The Versa, by Nissan, is not a really cool car to "cruise" in at night. Fly rod warranties are really good foe me.
Rest of week was good, TU banquet meeting last night was fun, took the jet boat out for a spin today with the family and enjoyed some awesome Montana air.
Looking forward to so much more.

No comments: