Tuesday, March 29, 2016

032916


Maybe the last great snow squall this spring is underway here in the Bozone. I'd like to say that I'm ready for winter to be over, but I'm really not quite there yet. I love those mid-30's, snowy days.
Heading to the ski hip tomorrow for my last day on the slopes for the year.
We have been busting away in the shop to get ready for the upcoming season; it seems like last season never really stopped. Lots on tap for the new year and I can hostly say that all of us could use a serious breather for awhile. New inventory, upcoming classes, new staff, some guide trips, re-merchandising the minutia and a brand new spanking website are either just coming to be or are only a week or two out. It's actually pretty exciting and I think we are all feeling pretty good about actually seeing the fruits of our hard work over the years.
Other cool thing is that I will be hosting a trip to Rio Marie for Peacock Bass in October 2016. There are a few spots left, you can check out the trip details here and give me a shout if you would like more info or are interested in joining the group.

No comments: