Wednesday, November 09, 2016

110916

Even I am at a lost for words. The world is an entirely different looking place tonight than it was last night. Trump is to be our next President, fly shops in Bozeman are trading hands, new fly shops are opening in Bozeman, my son is debating the relevance of religion, and the old guard of the fly fishing world seem to be going senile in larger numbers by the day. I don't know what to make of it all, to be honest. Some of these things even scare me...I know it seems hard to believe...but even I have fear.

Spent the lions share of the day working on orders and verbal strategerizing for 2017. There really are so many changes going on right now in the fly fishing world in SW Montana...it seems pretty overwhelming. Everyone has money, everyone has ambition, and everyone has knowledge. However, very few of them seem to really have a passion for fishing...themselves.

No comments: