Sunday, July 02, 2017

its the end of the world as we know it....I feel fine.


Oh snap, I'm 20 minutes in on the nightly vitamin A session! Quick recent recap - sounds like I'm singing that REM song that goes ....It's The end of the world as you know it...

Its the end of the summer freedom as we know it, 4 am wake ups, forget the water, oh snap,go to Town pump for sausage and cheese lunches, grab a drink and some non-chew chew. Out to the truck, did i clean the windshield? Oh its the end of the world and I don't car. It's the end o the world and I dont care.
7 am, meet the dudes. they order turkey but I bought ham, boiled it in fact on my art boil last bight and it will be fine,  Step up ,let's roll to the river and we'll see which one is looking best. Its the end of the world and I feel fine
Guided a kid of 17 that has had three open heart surgeries, ,most recent just a few months ago. Amazing experience for he and myself. Cant not be grateful after that one. He was jacked to have a Bovine valve instead of the pig one before, He loved the sport and the water which made it special even more,

Uh oh  here we go, there is more, Its the end of the world and I feel fine!

Picked up Dave in town to my surprise as it seemed a month early, oh well we just roll with things anyway. Got him out on the Jeff and the lower Madison  and they fished well. He is starting to have some early signs of Dimnesia but functions just fine. Nevertheless, we got a bunch of fish and pondered the difference between what is and what might be Fun was had by all at the end of the world as we know it. I do have my original tansmission, i didn't tie that fly, upstream is upstream

Then I fished with some homies that i dint know form back in the day at one of my many college alumni locales - Tarleton State University in Texas. We found fish and we worked real hard, Loved the Jeff and the lower. Held oour heads in shame as big Brown Leroy gave us a tug and shakes it loose. Leroy was closer to 7 than 5 Oh well, its the end of the world and I feeeeeel ffffiiiinnnnnneeee!

Slipped away for Carp fishing with my partner in crime...the WIFE. We be kid free right now and that alright! Got one to eat a big green thing and that was nice. The dogs dint want to lick that stinky bastard. We let him go away and felt like that we were doing ok, It's the end of the world as we know it..

ENJOY THE 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!

No comments: