Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Shitbags R Here

Skiing and dealing with business buggeries the last few days - very difficult early January so far.

While working on the inner-belly of the beast known as Fins & Feathers today, I did have to stop and watch the news a bit here and there. UGH.

I understand why there is so much frustration on both sides of the political spectrum, though. No matter what side you are on, the roots of the angst is identical for both side. The more we try to be different, the more we are all alike. Now, you may disagree with my summary, but I don't care. There is one single, definitive issue that has divided this country more so than any other time in my life. 

Here it is. 

At the end of the day, no matter who we voted for, the only choice we had was to vote for on old, white-man, shitbag!

Ill get back to an angling thought tomorrow!


No comments: