Wednesday, December 17, 2008

That went by fast!

It's been ahwile since I last posted on ye old blog! So, I'll wrap it up by saying the lower Yellowstone was awesome from mid-Sept - October, The horn was weedy and off-color in October, but the fishing was still good. Pheasant hunting was pretty good, Had some decent fishing in late Novemeber on the Madison and it's now really really cold here in MT.

I spent most of November working on orders for 2009...stuff that was really excting 7 years ago is now pretty tedious...almost like work!

The economy is in the tank, but XMAS biz online has been good enough.

I'm looking forward to NZ in February, tying flies in the evening, hanging out with my youngest son every Friday, and getting ready to go to Ohio for Christmas.

The cowboys are looking much improved Texas and Texas Tech got screwed and that's just the tip of the iceberg in regard to my seasonal whining right now regarding the years "current events!"

No comments: