Tuesday, September 28, 2010

911S...okay maybe its a Boxer S For Sale


As the end of another season winds it way around, I've decided that it's time to get rid of my raft as I haven't used it much the last couple of years. I got it 4 or 5 years ago as we headed into another low water year and the Upper Madison was fishing very well back then too, but too low for hard boats. I'd like to hang onto it, but the reality is that it just takes up space in my driveway in the summertime and storage shed in the winter. Here's a link to the listing on Craigslist .

It's ideal for 1 angler, a rower, and a bunch of gear or pack of dogs in the back. Quick and nimble like a 911s with the room of a Boxer. This bad boy is priced to move at the" right price at the right place, right now"...to borrow a line from Bozeman Ford that must now what they're doing or they wouldn't waste tons of moeny on catchy catch phrases and poorly lit tv commercials.

No comments: