Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today I made 3% less

Lower Madison today, they were eating crayfish better today. Mostly fished the size 10 with a Rainbow Warrior all day and found some fish pretty much all day. Nothing very big, but enough good fish to keep it interesting. I could go on and on, but it's pretty much the same as it has been for awhile. Can't wait until all the weeds are gone.

Did see a guide working without his Madison tags. Young kid driving a Tundra with a black and blue Clacka. Had his guide sticker on but no Madison tags. So that was kind of interesting I guess. No FWP people either. My guess was that he forgot to put them on rather than was being all sneaky. I t sucks that I can refer to another guide as a young kid. Wish I was a young kid.

I decided to start Gaffney, he got 1 point. The guys I benched, Floyd, picked up 15 and Royal got 13. I still won, but don't feel too smart about it.

Going fishing tomorrow, don't work again until Thursday and then I have a few days in October but the end is in sight. Taxes.

No comments: