Thursday, April 26, 2012


In the shop today working on keeping the gears of the empire greased up. We're getting some storms which could wind up slowing down the melt...long shot but very possible. Caddis on the LM and good fishing will be had on the Yellowstone if it drops as a result of some weather. We'll wait and see.

No comments: