Monday, September 10, 2012

091012

Been waiting for this cold front to get here the last day and a half. Very smokey this morning and evening and the wind finally showed up around 10:00 am or so. Had a fun day on the lower today, mostly small fish but enough 14-16 to keep it dynamic at times.
Fishing with a couple of great ladies the next couple of days and then heading to Missoula for a few days. Feeling very Nomadic this year and looking forward to November when the sun goes down at 4:30 and doesn't rise until 8! Seems like I've seen the sunrise way to many mornings the last few months. Not that I don't like the sunrise, but I would really like to try that sleeping until 10 sometime again in my life.
Thinking about 9/11 tonight and how different my life is since that morning. It seems a lot more precious than it did back then.

No comments: