Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pink

 

Man it’s been cold for a while now and it hasn’t really been a good cold. I don’t know about everyone else, but it’s wearing me down to the point of thinking I probably need to go someplace tropical or on the other side of the world for a few weeks! I can handle bitter cold or lots of snow, but this crap where the weather is just teetering below comfy fishing temps is ridiculous.

Nevertheless, there are plenty of hearty souls heading out into the semi-frozen aquatic world just about everyday here around Bozeman. What’s the bug is one of the most common questions we hear all the time and there’s usually a different answer every time. But, much like the weather had been the same, the simple truth is that pink is my favorite color no matter my feet are wet.

Sure, you can get ‘em on midges, princes, and the like…but nothing works like a little pink behind a squirmy worm this time of year. Love Pink.

No comments: