Thursday, April 03, 2014

040314

Another week here in paradise is almost complete. Some of the F&F crew is over in Missoula at the Orvis Guide Rendezvous the last couple of days. I was left in charge of the shop yesterday in full capacity. Did not tai along to realize that there are many things that I do not know how to do anymore…changing license paper rolls, balancing tills, and logging into UPS are just a few that I came across in the first hour or so.
A few of our bigger projects are honest to goodness about complete though. The store is put back together and looks as good as I can ever remember it looking. Should be just in time as we start to get in a lot more inventory over the next few weeks. The ecomm site is just a few days away from being ready to go live. Database woes might be a thing of the past even.
One more day of worky work and then I'm off to Belize again in the morning. Different attitude hopefully brings enjoyment without the expectations and the illusion of grandeur has temporarily vacated my head.

No comments: