Saturday, August 09, 2014

080914


Pushing through the push today. My patience is getting very short, can't make it longer. How much patience do I have? How long is a piece of string would be my reply.
Fished down there today, found it to be good to pretty good, stoneflies and worms. Had that feeling for a spell this morning that all is right with the world. Crisp morning air, colors in the sky, fish on the bite. After the 14th lost fly by noon, the glory of the day had started to fade and it felt like I was back to pounding nails with a screwdriver rather than a hammer. We worked through it, got some fish, life was good.
Home in time to get my oil changed and a quick run to Wal-Mart. The oil and lube place was dead at Wal-Mart and the the worker dude's attributed the quietness to the Rockin' the Rivers festival…I should do the Jeff tomorrow.

No comments: