Wednesday, December 17, 2014

121714

Feeling like finally getting my nose up out of the water the last week. Shop staying busy enough and family life is keeping me even busier with kids sports, school, and the wife being out of town. So, what has been going on in the head of one of the fishiest dude's in North America you ask?
As I've been kind of put on travel restrictions for the the next 6 months, I have very little to look forward to in terms of angling excursions. That gets me thinking that I should fish around here more this winter, which gets me to thinking to that I wouldn't mind sleeping in, watching football, maybe doing some skiing rather than standing in the wind in 35 mph winds while immersed in 35 degree water. That said, I still think I'd rather do some fishing moreso than think about fishing.
In terms of blogtopia…I think I used this as a tool to help take me to the next level of self-actualiztion for several year. I must have reached that level as there is little I could say know that would elevate my soul beyond what is now. I am anything if not self-actualized at this stage in my life.
As for fishing stuff, I've began to realize that all the gizmos and gear have surpassed my knowledge in term sod technical and bomber soft and hard good. So, I have been trying to get caught up with all the technical mumbo jumbo of modern equipment while photographing flies for the new website. Everytime I think I stumble upon understanding, I think to myself that it doesn't matter as I either like fishing with it or I don't and unfortunately more times than not, I kind of like fishing more than what I ma using to fish and I lose interest as I don't really care so long as it's not junk. Flies are very intriguing to me these days but there again, I really don't care about the epoxy this, lead eye that, or shiny nether parts so long as it works which usually leads me down the path to the wire worm. Why waste my time sorting through the boxes and fly cups when in my heart, I know that I'm going to end up with a wire worm anyway…more evidence of self-actualiztion.

No comments: