Wednesday, December 24, 2014

122414

'Twas the day before Christmas, the eve to be exact, and quiet was found in the fly shop at last...
Seems like only a few days ago and I was driving up to NW Montana with family in tow to spend the holiday with my oldest son. Since then, life has steadily kept going, getting busier by the day it seems. I'm looking forward to spending the day with my wife and kids as we celebrate Christmas. There is no experience in the world like watching the joy of a little kid waking up on Christmas morning in awe of the moment and the gifts.
I think I am all caught up with all the old nagging things that have been the center of attention the last few months! Things like orders, end of year reports, and certainly getting ready for the holidays! I'm looking forward to focusing more on the fishing in the coming months than databases and websites. It has been a steady drain on my brain for awhile now and although ti feels good to be caught up...I could have gone without the digital struggles and endless hours typing, copying and pasting!
I hope that I do much more fishing than not in 2015! Merry Christmas to all...for real!

No comments: