Monday, September 14, 2015

091415


Windier today on the upper, but less boats around. Some fish eating hoppers, lots of them eating worms or red pieces of wire wrapped around a hook to be more precise. Did I mention that it was windy today? Very good anglers were able to pound nails all day despite the challenges brought by the wind and a ton of weight.
Other lessons of the day? I like my job somedays more than others. My boat plugs have developed a tendency to come out more often the last few weeks, a bilge pump onboard is much more useful than keeping it in my truck. Wire worms are awesome. I have about 3 more weeks of guiding and it's supposed to get fally again tomorrow, which is a good thing. Brown trout are starting to eat pretty well, streamer fishing might be good tomorrow.

No comments: