Monday, December 07, 2015

120715

Last week was 7 days solid of Daddy Daycare as the wife went to Istanbul for work. Yeah, Turkey. So, my head and body were wrapped in the moment of the moment pretty much up until yesterday around 5:30 when she returned.
Things I learned last week? I am pretty much worthless outside of my job. My wife is under appreciated. Kids are a pain in the ass. Laundry sucks. Dishes suck. There is not enough football to keep me entertained after it gets dark at 5:00 pm.
So, I spent the day doing something I'm good at but truly do not enjoy…data entry. The guys did some rearranging in the store over the weekend and it surprisingly looks very good, so that is one less thing from me to obsess with at work. I;m working tomorrow and then getting out of town for a couple days as the we are in the midst of a winter warm spell right now. Yeah, it's supposed to be windy as shit so I'm loading the jet boat with decoys and going to go shoot some ducks and fish if I can get out of the wind. What could go wrong?
I grew up duck hunting but have eased away form it over the last few years as time has become scarce and early mornings just go better while sleeping. But, it is one of those things that I have always loved to do. Looking forward to it.

No comments: