Friday, November 18, 2016

111816

Still not passed what is known now simply as "The Stone" by those that are in the know. Yes, it's true that I have been able to plug and grind away at the minutia of the everyday amongst pain that ha sonly been compared to the male equivalent of child birth. It's either not that bad to I am incredibly tough. I'll stick with tough. Truthfully, I have no idea about what is to come and I hope it don't come back.

One of those weeks though that flew by and I didn't even really notice it going. Wrapped up a good chunk of ordering for next year, still have a few more days on that front to shake out as of yet though.

Got some new gear in the shop this week. Specifically the limited edition Orvis Helios 2 Covert 908 and the new Orvis Battenkill Disc Reel. The reel doesn't do much for me, but it seems pretty solid in terms of an entry level wish reel for $169. The rod is pretty sick though. I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to pro-deal the 905. Hopefully, nobody buys the 8 though and I will pari it up with the last of the Blackout Hatch 7+ reels. Damn fine outfit that would make!

No comments: