Tuesday, November 22, 2016

#OptOutside Again


Heading to Texas in the morning for Thanksgiving with family. Yes, my wife and kids are going too. It would be kind of fun to just go by myself though! I miss those days of having my mom treat me like The King - now I have to play 5th fiddle to my kids, wife, and various combinations of my kids and wife. I love Thanksgiving though - I rarely am at a loss of things to be grateful for.

While I'm away, the guys will keep the ship running smoothly as they always do. Fins & Feathers IS the Best Fly Shop in Bozeman because of those folks that make it that way. Yes...Steven, Charlie, Nick, and Jim plus all the others that help out from time to time like Ron and Ryan - at this stage...really are just better than the staff at any other fly shops I'v been in. They are kind, dependable, and fishy...three things not all that common in the fly shop world and we are fortunate enough to have the best of them, with us.

Thank you gentlemen! I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the day off on Friday. I will be thinking of you and I am thankful to you for letting me continue to be a part of what you have built.

No comments: